Monday, September 25, 2017
Week 4
This past week has been full of relaxation and organization. The Italians do this weird thing where they give you holidays off, but then they make you make up the holidays at some point in the semester. This Friday was one of our makeup days for the semester, so unfortunately that meant no weekend travel for us and instead a nice Statistics class on Friday afternoon. The week leading up to this Friday was pretty typical. I had the chance to get all my homework in order and recover after my long weekend travel to Nice, while at the same time get everything in order to head off to Greece this Friday! On Tuesday night, it was a friend who we met here's birthday so my five roommates and I all went out with a big group to celebrate. The rest of the week was pretty much class and homework. All of my roommates spent the weekend in Rome so we hung out together and got the chance to explore the city a little bit more. On Saturday night, we all had been lounging around for most of the day and for some reason everyone was craving some Mexican food so we "hiked" across the city down by the Colosseum to find probably the only taco bar in the whole city of Rome;) and I didn't even end up having tacos (the nachos sounded too good to pass up). After our Mexican food overload, we just wandered around the city for awhile and explored. It's so crazy how different this city is at night versus going out in the daytime. Sunday, pretty much everyone in our apartment was getting down to business and we all spent the day camped out in our common area studying, writing papers or for one of my (lucky) roommates, watching Netflix. I personally had the privilege of spending the day working on Statistics homework along with studying for a Lifespan Development test that I had to take today (I got an A by the way!) All in all, it was a pretty lowkey week, sorry I don't have more fun, entertaining stories for you. I pretty much just spent the week and weekend, working on homework, exploring, getting all of my schoolwork prioritized and my to-do list smaller. Missing everyone back home and a special birthday shoutout to Ryan (HAPPY 21ST!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekend in Athens, Greece
I can't help but think about how grateful I am to have this opportunity to travel and see so much of the world. We spent this past weeke...
-
Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted anything the last couple of days, I've been super busy with finishing up orientation, starting class...
-
Today I had my first big day of classes! I was up and in class by 8:30 this morning where I started my day off with my history class. I'...
-
I can't help but think about how grateful I am to have this opportunity to travel and see so much of the world. We spent this past weeke...
🤗😘
ReplyDelete